Wednesday 13 June 2012

In the beginning…

The idea of this blog, as I recall, I conceived in a particularly crazy post-midnight discussion sessions between us in our college hostel, days before our semester finals. It was supposed to be an ‘initiative’ on our part. A vocation I thought I could indulge ourselves in, during our summer gap. So back home, I’d been wondering as to what will our opening article be all about. I knew I needed something that would fetch us attention. After some contemplation, I zeroed in on this. Sure this will seem abominating and freaky on the outset but after some reflection and debate I thought I needed, at least, something like this (if not better) to get peoples’ minds off the inflation, recession and corruption shit that’s making news every day (and of course-as an ulterior motive-to catch more eye-balls!).

No comments:

Post a Comment