Saturday 14 September 2013

Facism

I speak of the snakes which world abound,
And hollow carcasses that roam around.
Of spineless imposters, the world anoints,
The worthless pretenders and deception points.

You thought I was quiet and I'd never see,
That you think you're someone you can never be.
In my mortgaged silence you found your way,
I knew was quiet, there was a lot to say.

For you I was meek, o yes your grace!
But I'd given you a mask to reveal your face.
I thought I could spare you to check your stance,
But it ain't no morality, giving you a chance.
  
Never trust things that you think are weak,
They can wake-up to life when they bleed for a week.
The time they wait only spares you longer,
What hadn't killed then, had made them stronger.

It was by design- the safe and the keys,
Like the nickel in your hand and the brace on your knees.
I've caught you today, all scared and black,
Why run away now all scarred on your back?

Now stop blessing me, hiding knives or dagger,
Or patronising me with (un)saintly swagger.
For I’ll snatch that blade and rip you apart,
Not knowing the mercy you've seen so far,

Then the truth unleashed from your empty womb,
Shall be set free soon when it seals your tomb.
All will be revealed in this wilderness,
The darkness within the dark emptiness.
  
So as silence kills the yarns of your yells,
On your final descent into the chasms of hell,
And as your heart is squeezed as though its lime,
So you can watch it stop in the nick of time,

That'll be the history and the end of your race,
And the start of my search for the next Two-Face!

No comments:

Post a Comment